注册时间: 2008/12/07 10:34:32
Mature，dynamic and honest．
Excellent ability of systematical management．
Ability to work independently．
A person with ability plus flexibility should apply.
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
Work well with a multicultural work force.
Ambitious attitude essential．
Willing to work under pressure with leadership quality．
Willing to assume responsibilities.
Mature，self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
Strong determination to succeed．
Strong leadership skills．
Ability to work well with others.
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
The ability to take initiative and operate independently.
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
Be highly organized and efficient．
Willing to learn and progress．
Good presentation skills.
Positive active mind essential．
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。
Young，bright，energetic with strong career ambition.
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
Be able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
Be elegant and with nice personality.
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
Having good and extensive social connections.
Being active, creative and innovative is a plus.
With good analytical capability.
pen name 笔名
date of birth 出生日期
native place 籍贯
autonomous region 自治区
nationality 民族 ；国籍
duel citizenship 双重国籍
current address 目前住址
pressent address 目前住址
permanent address 永久住址
postal code 邮政编码
home phone 住宅电话
office phone 办公电话
marital status 婚姻状况
family status 家庭状况
number of children 子女人数
tower A A 座
house number 门牌
very good 很好
ID card 身份证
date of availability 可到职时间
standing director 常务理事
research society 研究会
January (Jan.) 一月
February (Feb.) 二月
September (Sept.) 九月
November (Nov.) 十一月
December (Dec.) 十二月
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
21 If you have any questions on the details， feel free to ask.
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
25 Welcome to our factory.
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
29 Then we could look at the production line.
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
32 We are running on two shifts.
33 Almost every process is computerized.
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
37 Therefore,we always put
quality as the first consideration.
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
53 We are happy to be of help.
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
68 This is our common desire.
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
70 I've read about it,but I'd
like to know more about it.
71 Seeing is believing.
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
UsefulGlossary for Personal Data
name 姓名 n. 英寸
pen name 笔名 ft. 英尺
alias 别名 eet 街
Mr. 先生 ad 路
Miss 小姐 district 区
Ms （小姐或太太） house number 门牌
Mrs. 太太 lane 胡同，巷
age 年龄 height 身高
bloodtype 血型 weight 体重
address 地址 born 生于
permanent address 永久住址 birthday 生日
province 省 birthdate 出生日期
city 市 birthplace 出生地点
county 县 home phone 住宅电话
prefecture 专区 office phone 办公电话
autonomous region 自治区 business phone 办公电话
nationality 民族；国籍 current address 目前住址
citizenship 国籍 date of birth 出生日期
native place 籍贯 postal code 邮政编码
duel citizenship 双重国籍 marital status 婚姻状况
family status 家庭状况 married 已婚
single 未婚 divorced 离异
separated 分居 number of children 子女人数
health condition 健康状况 health 健康状况
excellent （身体）极佳 short-sighted 近视
far-sighted 远视 ID card 身份证
date of availability 可到职时间
president会长 vice-president 副会长
director 理事 standing director 常务理事
society 学会 association 协会
secretary-general 秘书长 research society 研究会
Stating Your Education
1、Useful Courses for English-teaching include: Psychology, teaching methodology,phonetics, rhetoric, grammar, composition. 对英语教学有用的课程包括：心理学、教学方法论、语音学、修辞学、语法、写作。
2、Specialized courses pertaining to foreign trade: Marketing principles, international marketing, practical English correspondence and telecommunications, foreign exchange, business English. 和外贸相关的专门课程：市场学原理、国际营销学、实用英语函电、外汇兑换、商务英语。
3、Courses taken that would be useful for computer programming are: Computer science, systems design and analysis, FORTRAN programming, PASCAL programming, operating systems, systems management. 对计算机编程有用的课程有：计算机学、系统设计与分析、FORTRAN编程学、PASCAL编程学、操作系统、系统管理。
4、Academic preparation for management: Management: Principles of management, organization theory, behavioral science. Communication: Business communication, personnel management, human relations. Marketing: Marketing theory, sales management. 大学时为管理所做的学术准备： 管理学：管理学原理、组织理论、行为学。 交际学：商务交际、人事管理、人际关系。 市场学：市场学理论、营销管理。
5、Curriculum included: Electric power systems, 90; Signal processing, 88; Systems and control, 92; Electric energy systems, 92; Solid-state electronics, 88; Communications, 94. 课程包括：电力系统，90分；讯号处理，88分；系统控制，92分；电力能源系统，92分；固体电子学，88分；通讯，94分。
6、Major courses contributing to management qualification: Management, accounting, economics, marketing, sociology. 对管理资格有帮助的主要课程：管理学、会计学、经济学、市场学、社会学。
7、Courses completed: History of mass communication, 88; China's communication history, 92; Media research, 90; Public opinion, 92; Conceptual analysis, 88; Content analysis, 90; Advertising, 92; New media technology, 94. 所修课程：大众传播史，88分；中国传播史，92分；媒体研究，90分；舆论学，92分；概念分析，88分；内容分析，90分；广告学，92分；新媒体方法，94分。
8、Courses in industrial designs and related field: Dynamic systems, evaluation and management of designs, systems and control, ergonomics, tensile structures, structural analysis, computer-aided design, applied mechanics. 工业设计及其相关领域的课程：动力系统、设计评估与管理、系统控制、人类工程学、张力结构、结构分析、计算机辅助设计、应用力学。
9、Among the pertinent courses I have taken are: office administration, secretarial procedures, business communication, psychology, data-processing, typing, shorthand. 在相关的课程中我修过的有：办公室管理、秘书程序、商务交际、心理学、资料处理、打字、速记。
10、Majored in banking. Courses covered are as follows: Banking operations, 89; banking and computers, 90; loans, 92; letters of credit, 90; savings, 88; foreign exchange, 92; telegraphic transfers, 90; remittances, 94; financial systems in the west, 92. 主修金融学。涉及的课程有如下几门：银行业务，89分；银行与计算机，90分；贷款，92分；信用证，90分；储蓄，88分；外汇兑换，92分；电汇，90分；汇款，94分；西方金融制度，92分。
Stating Your Job Objectiv
1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play. 负责管理的职位，该职位将提供挑战和自由，使我能充分发挥我的进取精神及创造能力。
2、An executive assistant position utilizing interests, training and experience in office administration. 行政助理的职位，能运用办公室管理方面的兴趣，训练与经验。
3、A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing. 管理培训计划方面的职位。最终目标在参与市场管理层。
4、An entry-level position in sales. Eventual goal; manager of marketing department. 销售方面的初级职位。最终目标：销售部门的经理。
5、A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field. 财务或投资领域需运用分析技巧的职务。
6、To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager. 从当会计见习开始，最后成为经理。
7、An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financial management. 会计部门的初级职务，最后能够管理财务。
8、A position as data-processing manager that will enable me to use my knowledge of computer systems. 资料处理经理的职务，能保证我运用电脑系统的知识。
9、An entry-level position responsible for computer programming. 负责计算机程序设计的初级职务。
10、Administrative assistant to an executive where short-hand and typing skills will be assets. 高级管理人员的行政助理，将用上速记和打字技能。
11、A position which will utilize my educational background in biology, with prospects of promotion. 谋求能运用我在生物学方面的学识，并有晋升前途的职位。
12、A position in charge of management training programs. 负责管理培训项目的职位。
13、Responsible managerial position in human resources. 人力资源方面负责管理的职务。
14、A position in Foreign Trade Department, with opportunities for advancement to management position in the department. 外贸部门的职位，有机会晋升到该部门的经理职务。
15、An administrative secretarial position where communication skills and a pleasant attitude toward people will be assets. 行政秘书的职务，用得上交际技巧和与人为善的态度。
16、A position as a design engineer in an engineering department. 工程部门设计工程师的职位。
17、Looking for a position as a computer programmer with a medium-sized firm. 谋求一家中型公司的计算机程序员职位。
18、To serve as sales promoter in a multinational corporation with a view to promotion in position and assignment in parent company's branch abroad. 担任多国公司的推销员，期望在职位上有晋升并能分派到母公司的海外分公司去工作。
Stating Your Qualificatio
1. University major in computer science, three years of part-time work in a computer software company. 在大学主修计算机科学，在计算机软件公司兼职三年。
2. Experienced operator: Word Processor SV68, 60 wpm. 有经验的操作人员：文字处理机SV68型，每分钟60个单词。
3. Educational background in business administration with a major in secretarial science and two summers of full-time work experience. Working knowledge of all common office machines. 有工商管理的学历，主修秘书学，两年暑假的全职工作经验。对办公室所有常用机器有运用知识。
4. Office skills include; operating English word processor and microcomputer, taking shorthand 85 wpm. 办公室工作技能包括：操作英文文字处理机及微型电子计算机、速记每分钟85个字。
5. Four years of experience in marketing, in addition to a bachelor's degree in management with major in marketing. Like to be challenged with a responsible job. 除了主修市场学的管理学士学位，还有四年的市场营销经验。喜欢迎战责任重大的工作。
6. University education in management with an emphasis on accounting, involving the use of computers. Able to comprehend financial statements. 在大学修管理学，以会计为主，包含电脑的使用。能理解财务报告。
7. Ability to organize marketing campaigns and to supervise employees. Effective communication abilities and public relations skills. 具有组织市场活动和督导员工的能力，并具有效的交际能力和公关技巧。
8. Three years of successful job experience ranging from sales responsibilities to management of marketing department. Adaptable, versatile, industrious. 三年的成功工作经验，范围从销售职责到市场部门的管理。适应性强、善变通、勤奋。
9. Special training in accounting at Guangdong College of Commerce and three years of practical experience in accounting environment. Enjoy working with people. Responsible and reliable. 在广东商学院接受会计方面的专门培训，并有三年在会计部门的实际经验。喜欢和别人一同工作。负责可靠。
10. Work experience in personnel affairs in a foreign capital enterprise coupled with educational background specialized in personnel management. Maintain good human relations. 外资企业人事事务的工作经验，加上人事管理的专门学历背景。保持良好的人际关系。
11. Five years' working experience in teaching English at a middle school coupled with educational background specialized in English Instruction at Guangzhou Teachers' College. Ability to listen and sensitivity to the needs of students. 有五年在中学进行英语教学的工作经验，加上在广州师范学院专攻英语教学的学历背景。能倾听学生意见，对学生的需求敏感。
12. Good university education with Japanese as my major combined with practical experience in translating business documents. Worked as an interpreter in Japan for a Chinese investigation group for three months. 良好的大学教育，主修日语，加上翻译商务文件的实际经验。为中国考察团在日本当过三个月的译员。
Stating Your Work Experie
1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外，还负责招聘与训练销售人员。
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd..Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation. 深圳石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了一笔五百万美圆的交易。
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd.. Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports. 银利来集团有限公司董事长秘书。职责：接待访客、安排会议、笔录并打字、书写日常信函及报告。
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school. 在广州文化假日酒店当公关小姐。暑期全职，上课时间兼职。
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements. 一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字，而且提出每月的财务报告。
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses. 在深圳大学书店当售货员，每周工作21小时，砖了大学费用的45%。
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%. 生产部经理：引入质量控制，使工作时数减少了20%，而生产力则提高了25%。
8.Practical summer experience. Clerked at One-and-One clothes Store in charge of sales, 1992. Employed at Guangzhou Restaurant as waitress, 1993. 暑期的实际经验。1992年，在一加一服装店当店员，负责销售。1993年，在广州酒家当侍应小姐。
9. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills. 山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年到1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽谈。
10. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city. 暑假期间为北京国际旅行社当导游。负责外国旅客在城区的观光旅游。
－Occupational Experience Experience in auditing, cost accounting and taxation.有审计、成本会计和税务方面的经验。
－Working experience in foreign company.有在外资公司工作的经验者。
－Five years' experience in foreign trade or foreignowned venture.有5年在外贸方面或外资企业工作的经验。
－Experience working with foreign companies.有在外国公司工作的经验。
－Three years of Experience in personnel recruiting. Screening and interviewing.有3年的人员招募、选拔和面试方面的经验。
－Some experience in product distribution.略具产品销售的经验。
－Knowledge of U. S. Specifications and standards.具有美国规格标准方面 知识。
－Sales experience of medical equipment and working experience in radiology department is preferred．有医疗设备销售经验及在放射科工作的经验 。
－ 1 year working experience in commerce or consumer products.有1年在商 业或消费产品方面的工作经验者。
－International accounting and joint venture experience．有国际会计和合 资企业的工作经验。 －Have 2 year's，programming experience.有2年电脑编程的经验。
－5 years' experience in staff management．有5年管理员工的经验。
－Telecommunication services experience with China Post and Telecommunication Bureaus．有在中国邮电局进行电信服务的经验。
－Experience serving top-level managment。具备为高级管理人员服务的经验 。
－Have one year experience in the same capacity with foreign company.有 1年在外资企业担任同样职务的经验。
－3 years maintenance supervisory experience in electricity wiring， mechanical engineering，etc.有3年在电线工程、机械工程等方面进行维修督导的经验。
－Experience in export business .有出口贸易的经验。
－Has the experience in training and supervising production supervisors and technicians.有培训和督导生产管理人员和技术人员的经验。
－2 years factory management experience .有2年工厂管理的经验。
－Experience working in multinational environment.有在多国环境下的工作 经验。
－4 years' relevant experience.有4年相关经验者优先。
－2 years’secretarial experience．有2年的文秘经验。
－Familiarity with international trade issues.熟悉国际贸易问题。
－Have experience in the computerization of financial functions．有财务 电算化的经验。
－Three years' experience in teaching English as a second language．有 年将英语作为第二语言的英语教学经验。
－Experience in marketing research＆analysis．有市场营销研究和分析的经 验。
－Working experience in advertising.有广告方面的工作经验。
－Have experience as a receptionist．有当接待员的经验。
－Experience in building construction or steel industry.有建筑和钢铁工 业的经验。
－Substantial experience in selling technical／chemical items.有销售技 术、化学品的丰富经验。 －5 years working experience and familiar with office equipment and electronic products design，understanding the U. S. A.＆Asia market.有5年工作经验并熟悉办公室设备及电子产品设计且了解美国与亚洲市场。
－Experience in project，sales and service coordination．有策划、销售和 售后服务协调的经验。 －Have 2 years experience in either media planning and account servicing on international clients．有2年媒介策划及对国际客户进行业务服务 的经验。
－3 years relevant marketing experience in advertising and promotion.有3年在广告和推销方面的相关业务经验。
How are you today?
Did you have any trouble finding us?
What do you think of the weather lately?
对方问：How are you today?
好的回答是：I'm fine thank you, and you? 或 I'm well thank you.
不好的回答是：So, so 或 OK 或Not so well
I attended the University of Beijing from 1990 to 1993.
I graduated with a degree in civic engineering.
I am currently studying at the University of York and will graduate with a degree in Economics in the coming spring.
I am studying English at the Seneca Community College.
ABC Engineering Inc. have employed me for the last 3 years as a salesperson. I have been creating customer contacts for 6 months.
I was employed by Jackson's Ltd. from 1995 to 1997 as a office manager.
I worked as a production supervisor at the Heitz while I was living in New York.
当谈及以前的工作成绩和表现，尽量用一些主动的，积极的，令人印象深刻的动词，比用名词或者系动词词组效果好。比如与其说My job is to assist the senior scientist with unit testing不如说I assisted the senior scientist with unit testing.与其说I was responsible for the business needs analysis不如说I analyzed the business needs.
acted accomplished adapted administered advanced
advised allocated analyzed applied approved
arbitrated arranged assisted attained blended brought
built carried out catalogued changed classified collaborated
compared completed computed conceived conducted
constructed consulted contracted controlled cooperated
coordinated corrected counseled created dealt
decided decreased defined delegated derived
designated detected developed devised
directed discovered distributed documented
doubled edited encouraged engineered
enlarged escalated established estimated
evaluated examined expanded experienced
explored facilitated finalized formulated
founded functioned governed grouped
guided handled harmonized harnessed
headed identified implemented improved
increased indexed initiated inspected
installed instituted interpreted introduced
invented investigated justified led
localized located made managed
maintained mechanized merged moderated
motivated negotiated opened operated
organized originated overcame perceived
performed pioneered planned prepared
presented presided processed programmed
promoted provided purchased raised
recommended recorded recruited rectified
redesigned repaired replaced restored
reversed reviewed revised saved
screened selected serviced set up
solved sorted sparked specified
started stimulated strengthened summarized
supervised supported systematized tested
trained transacted transcribed transformed
tripled upgraded validated varied
verified vitalized won wrote
sense of humor
问: Tell me about yourself.
答: I was born and raised in Dalian, China. I attended the University of Beijing and received my master's degree in Economics. I have worked for 5 years as a financial consultant in Beijing for various companies including Rossi Consultants, People's Insurance of China and Pepsi. I enjoy playing soccer in my free time and traveling.
答: I've just graduated from the University of Toronto with a degree in Computers Science. During the summers, I worked as a systems administrator for a small company to help pay for my education.
问: What type of position are you looking for?
答: I'm interested in an entry level (beginning) position.
答: I'm looking for a position in which I can utilize my experience.
答: I would like any position for which I qualify.
问: Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?
答: I am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.
问: Can you tell me about your responsibilities at your last job?
答: I advised customers on financial matters. After I consulted the customer, I completed a customer inquiry form and catalogued the information in our database. I then collaborated with colleagues to prepare the best possible package for the client. The clients were then presented with a summarized report on their financial activities that I formulated on a quarterly basis.
问: What is your greatest strength?
答: I work well under pressure. When there is a deadline (a time by which the work must be finished), I can focus on the task at hand (current project) and structure my work schedule well. I remember one week when I had to get 6 new customer reports out by Friday at 5. I finished all the reports ahead of time without having to work overtime.
答: I am an excellent communicator. People trust me and come to me for advice. One afternoon, my colleague was involved with a troublesome (difficult) customer who felt he was not being served well. I made the customer a cup of coffee and invited both my colleague and the client to my desk where we solved the problem together.
答: I am a trouble shooter. When there was a problem at my last job, the manager would always ask me to solve it. Last summer, the LAN server at work crashed. The manager was desperate and called me in (requested my help) to get the LAN back online. After taking a look at the daily backup, I detected the problem and the LAN was up and running (working) within the hour.
问: What is your greatest weakness?
答: I am overzealous (work too hard) and become nervous when my co-workers are not pulling their weight (doing their job). However, I am aware of this problem, and before I say anything to anyone, I ask myself why the colleague is having difficulties.
答: I tend to spend too much time making sure the customer is satisified. However, I began setting time-limits for myself If I noticed this happening.
问:Why do you want to work for us?
答: After following your firms progress for the last 3 years, I am convinced that Smith and Sons are becoming one of the market leaders and I would like to be part of the team.
答: I am impressed by the qualitiy of your products. I am sure that I would be a convincing salesman because I truly believe that the Atomizer is the best product on the market today.
问: When can you begin?
答: As soon as you would like me to begin.
面试时招聘人员总会问你："Do you have any questions?"以前我们讲过，面试十七大忌中其中一忌就是用"nothing"来回答这个问题。问什么问题，对你的印象分有帮助，显示你是一个用心的人。一般来说，围绕着这些话题来问比较得体：
the competitive environment in which the organization operates 公司营运所处的竞争环境
executive management styles 管理高层的风格
what obstacles the organization anticipates in meeting its goals 公司在达到其目标过程中预计会遇到什么障碍
how the organization's goals have changed over the past three to five years 公司的经营方向在过去三到五年内有什么变化
1. What are the main objectives and responsibilities of the position?
2. How does the company expect these objectives to be met?
3. What obstacles are commonly encountered in reaching these objectives?
4. What is the desired time frame for reaching the objectives?
5. What resources are available from the company and what must be found elsewhere to reach the objectives?
1. Have you had a chance to review my resume?
别以为这是个多余的问题，事实上，不少的面试人员事前并没有看过应聘者的简历，就匆匆忙忙开始了面谈。他们一边面试一边看你的简历。这个问题是个开场白，如果他们没有看过你的简历，通常也不会承认，可能会说：" I haven't had the chance to review it in details as I would like to."(其实就是一次也没看过。)不要为此懊丧，没看过的话，正好可以说，"well, maybe it is helpful for me to talk about the highlights of my qualifications." 就好象一个销售人员在推销产品之前，总是问“你对这个产品有什么认识/了解吗？”然后再开始自己的陈述。即使他们说已经看过你的简历，你一样可以说："So let me talk about the highlights of my qualifitions."
2. Is there anything else I can tell you about my qualifications?
3. I've read the job description, of course, but how would you describe the nature and duties of this job?
乍看这个问题显得明知故问，其实不然。你对这份工作有你的理解，而招聘人员也许有他自己的看法，和登出来的招聘要求并不完全一样。通过他们对这份工作的描述，至少你可以听出来什么是最重要的，什么是招聘广告里面没提到的。那么借此发挥："I am glad to hear that maintaining customer relationship is a great part of this position. I am very customer-focused and always keep their needs in mind." 假设你在第二次面试中和另一个面试人员谈，那么可以再次问这个问题："I've spoken to Mr. Smith about the responsibilities involved in this job. What's your take on the most important aspects of this position?"
4. What are the major chanllenges that you staff is facing right now?
5. What results would you like to see me produce?
问这个问题，显示出你的心态是"do a job"，真正的干活，不是混口饭吃。不管对方说什么，你都可以接着说："This is what you expect, this is what I will do." 可以对新的面试官重复同样的问题。
6. What do you consider ideal experience of this position?
7. How would you describe the atmosphere, the culture of this company?
这也是个有双重目的的问题。首先就是了解公司的气氛，文化，环境是怎样的，是否合适自己发展；其次是可以表明自己很喜欢这种环境。可以说："I really like that. I am energized by pressure situations."
8. Was the person who held this job before me promoted?
9. May I talk to the person who held this job previously(or who is currently doing this job)?
10. Based on what I've told you, don't you think that I could give you all that you need in this position?
1. Why are you leaving your present job? 你为什么要辞掉现在的工作？
2. Describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment. 形容一下你认为最理想的工作环境。
这是看你对工作环境的要求。你可以说“最理想的工作环境是人人都得到公平的对待。”To me the ideal working environment is one in which people are treated as fairly as possible. 也可以说challenging and fun workplace.
3. How would you evaluate your present firm? 你如何看待你现在工作的企业？
如果不是因为有什么过失或矛盾而要离开现在的公司，那么最好说说现在公司好的一面。It's an excellent company that is regarded as one of the industry leaders.
4. In your current or last position, what features did you like the most? Least? Why? 在你现在或者上一份工作中，你最喜欢和最不喜欢的是什么？为什么？
对最喜欢的部分照实说，对最不喜欢的事情，由于始终是你职责的一部分，你最好用积极的方式来说明。In my last job I had to report what I do to my manager on a daily basis. I think that I am very organized and self-supervised so daily report is not the best way of using the time of both.
5. Why haven't you found a new position before now? 为什么在这之前你没找到一份新工作呢？
6. What do you think of your boss? 你对你现在的上司怎么看？
7. How do you resolve conflict on a project team? 在一个团队中你如何解决矛盾？
沟通是最重要的，要理解各方的真正要求。开始会私下进行了解。Communication is very important to resolve conflict. First I would discuss the issues privately with the team members involved then I will help to find out a way to settle based on the business needs.
8. Do you generally speak to people before they speak to you? 一般来说，在人们和你说话之前你会先和他们说话吗？
看情况了。It depends on the circumstances.
9. How would you describe your own personality? 你如何形容你的个性？
10. Are you a leader? 你是一个领导者吗？
11. What career options do you have at the moment? 你目前的职业有些什么选择？
讲到职业选择，应该设法和所应聘的行业和职位相连。"I see three areas of interest..."
12. How would you describe the essence of success? According to your definition of success, how successful have you been so far? 你如何定义成功？根据你的定义，你认为到现在为止你有多成功？
13. You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer. 对我们目前招聘的职位你可能资历过高。
这里指出由于你资历高，公司对你的投资更小，回报更快。而且你会找到把工作做得更好的方法。并强调你看重长远的发展。Strong companies need strong people. A growing, energetic company is rarely unable to use its employees' talents.
14. What do you look for when you hire people? 当你雇人的时候你会看重什么？
1. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant. I would like to apply for the position. 我将于今年七月份从大学毕业，据悉贵公司有意招聘一名会计，我拟应征。
2. Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager,I am looking for a position as sales engineer.I think you can help me. 人事部经理勋鉴：本人正在谋求一份销售工程师的工作，希望您能对我有所帮助。
3. Perhaps there is position in your organization for an young,experienced and conscientious sales representative,I should like to apply for it. 请问贵公司是否需要一名年轻、有经验且有责任心的营业代表？我拟应征。
4. As it is nearing the Spring Festival,it occurs to me that you may need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop.I think I can assist you. 春节将至，我想贵公司可能需要人帮助销售礼物，本人可以帮忙。
5. Shall you need an experienced cashier for your company in the near future?I wish to apply for the position.请问贵公司近期是否需要一名有经验的出纳员？特此修函应征。
6. I am to graduate this July from Beijing Commercial College,having completed the four-year commercial course.During my summer vacation I was employed in the accounting department of a Chemical Company.今年七月本人将从北京商学院毕业，读完四年的商科课程。在暑假期间，曾受雇于某化学公司会计部。
7. I am twenty-five years old,and have been employed for the last years by Poly Technologies.INC.Aircraft Support Division,in the general clerical work of the office. 本人今年25岁，在过去的四年中一直为保利科技有限公司航空维修部服务，担任普通文职工作。
8. I am thirty-two years of age,and have had ten years' experience in my present job,which I am leaving to better myself. 本人今年32岁在目前的工作岗位已有十年工作经验，现准备离职，谋求更大发展。
9.I am just leaving school;and twenty-one years of age.I am anxious to settle down to office work. 本人现年21岁，即将毕业，希望能尽快安定下来进入贵公司做文职工作。
10. I am twenty years old,female and have had one years' experience with a company as an executive secretary.本人今年20岁，女性，曾任某公司行政秘书一年。
11.I graduated from Tokyo Commercial University,where I have completed the four-year course.Besides,I have had two years'training in typewriting and also studied the English Language,including a year of Business English.本人毕业于东京商务大学，除完成大学四年应修课程外，还曾接受过两年的打字训练并学习过一年的商业英语。
12. I work as assistant editor on a trade journal in the food field,where my tasks included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry. 我曾在某贸易杂志担任食品方面的副编辑，主要工作还包括对工业界人士进行访问和与他们进行个人接触。
13. I am a good accountant and I have a good bookkeeping by double-entry. 我是一个优秀的会计员，对联单记帐十分熟练。
14. I am a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University.I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University. 本人毕业于北京外国语大学，在校期间曾获得奖学金和演讲比赛冠军。
15. I have received a good education and I have business knowledge and know the sales techniques. 本人接受过良好的教育，不但具有商业知识，而且熟悉推销技巧。
16.Enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.兹随函附寄毕业证书两份及简历表一份，仅供参考。
17. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo.I believe that they may be found satisfactory. 附上我的简历表和照片，希望能令您满意。
18.You will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation. 随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。
19.Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr.Wang, Head Professor of English Department and a copy of my transcript. 随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。
20.You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.您可以从附上的资料表中看出，本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的工作。
1. If you care to give my an interview, I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.
2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? I shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that us convenient.
4. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me,office for a personal interview at any time that us convenient.
5. I'd very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether I am qualified for the job you offer.
这篇文章被编辑了 2 次. 最近一次更新是在 2009/09/30 03:05:35