flyhigh
注册时间: 2008/12/06 15:25:33
文章: 52
离线
|
Residential Property for Lease
租赁住宅物业
Scene: ABC Properties Company, Robinson Road Branch
场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent- Chen Lu
物业代理陈路
B: Client- Mr. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生
A: Hi,Sir. May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻烦你。我正在找一个出租住宅。
A: This is my business card. I am Chen Lu. Nice to meet you.
这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。
B: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
谢谢,我是罗伯茨。我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人。
A: Mr.Roberts, are you familiar with this area?
罗伯茨先生,你是否熟识这一区呢?
B: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期,业主已决定出售那住宅公寓。
A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighbourhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?
我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在同区附近,对吗?让我先查看电脑物业资料。(约数分钟后。)先生,你可知道鲁宾逊花园?
B: No. I'm sorry to say. (Chen Lu points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
对不起,我不知道。(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置。)
A: Robison garden is only two years old. The first floor is a prestigious lobby and the entrance of a car park. The second and third floor are for car parking only. The fourth floor is the clubhouse, which includes a fitness centre and one swimming pool. Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings. There are four units in each floor. The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet. The mid-level has one vacant unit for lease. The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet. The layout of the unit includes one huge living room, one dining room and three bedrooms. The maid's room is attached to the kitchen.
鲁宾逊花园楼龄只有两年,这大厦设计是地面首层为大堂及停车场入口,第二和第三层为停车场,第四层是会所,包括健身室及游泳池。平台上为两幢三十层的住宅,每层有四个单位,单位面积由八百平方英尺至一千三百平方英尺。现在中层有一个出租单位,建筑面积约一千三百平方英尺,实用面积接近一千平方英尺,单位设计为一个大客厅、一个饭厅及三个睡房,而工人房则连接厨房。
B: Is it furnished or non-furnished?
单位是否备有家具?
A: It is a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.
这单位是否备有家具及一般家庭电器。
B: How much is the rent?
租金是多少?
A: The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币四万五千元。
B: Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow night after seven. Also, can you show me two more apartments for our comparison at the same time?
可以,我想与太太明晚七时后去看看那住宅公寓。与此同时,你可否为我安排多看两个住宅公寓以作比较?
A: Sure, Mr.Roberts. I'll arrange things for you tomorrow night. May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?
当然可以,罗伯茨先生。明晚我将为你安排。可否把你的电话号码给我,以便联络你确定约会?
B: Yes. My office number is 25242524. In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone. The number is 90887766.
好的,我公司的电话号码是25242524,如果我不在公司,你可致电我的手提电话,号码是90887766.
A: Thank you, Mr.Roberts. I'll have all the information and get back to you as soon as possible.
谢谢你,罗伯茨先生,当我搜集所有资料后,会尽快回复你。
|